Automatic Rice Packing Machine
|Automatic Rice Packing Machine
Automatic Rice Packing Machine
This automatic rice packaging machine is made up of a vertical filling machine, a combination scale and weighing machine, and a vertical bucket elevator. It automatically completes the tasks of measuring, making bags, folding the edges, filling, sealing, printing, punching, and counting. A servo motor drives synchronous belts, and all of the parts are well-known brands that work excellent.
It has a pneumatic system that is used in both the horizontal and vertical mechanisms for sealing. This machine has a modern design that is easy to adjust, use, and maintain. It’s an excellent machine for packaging granules and puffed food products.
Automatic Rice Packing Machine Features
- This automatic rice packaging machine uses a high accuracy indexing device and a PLC to control each process and workstation. This makes it easy to use and operate correctly.
- This machine’s speed is adjustable by changing the frequency within a range. How fast the machine runs depends on the type of pouch/bag and the product.
- This machine has an automatic checking system that checks bag status and checks during the filling and sealing process.
- It features “no bag, no filling, no sealing” and “no bag opening, no filling, no sealing” systems.
- The parts that touch the products and bags are stainless steel and use modern materials to ensure cleanliness.
Automatic Rice Packing Machine Applications
This automatic rice packaging machine is used for packaging granules, blocks or solid materials, powder, and even liquids.
It holds snacks, cheese, pasta, beans, rice, food for pets, coffee, cake, fish, eggs, red jujube, cereal, chocolate, biscuit, peanut, granular drug, capsule, seeds, chemicals, sugar, essence, seeds, pesticide, fertilizer, milk powder, seasoning, washing powder, chemical materials, rice wine, vinegar, beverage, etc. It can make different heat-sealable bags, such as side seal bags, block bottom bags, zip-lock recloseable bags, stand-up pouches with or without a spout, paper bags, etc.
This machine is used in many industries, including food, drinks, cosmetics, drugs, chemicals, pesticides, etc.
Other Related Products
Explore further MAKWELL-related equipment. Check out the variety of filling and packaging options we provide to various industrial sectors!
How Does the Rice Packaging Machine Work?
The automatic rice packaging machines complete the whole product feeding, measuring, sealing, embossing, and packaging process. It makes product packaging much more efficient. This granule packing machine has four simplified steps that makeup how it works.
- The first step in packing rice products is to “bag” them. The bags will be delivered by this machine automatically. If there are no bags, an alarm will go off.
- The second step is the process of “embossing” the bags. This machine uses color band detection to complete the standard coding procedure for the packing bag. If the color band is low, this machine will sound an alarm to notify you.
- The third step is the “filling” process. After the first two steps, this machine automatically opens the bag and puts the materials inside. It first checks to see if the packaging bag is open in this process. If it is not opened, the material or product will not come out.
- The fourth step of the work process is “heat sealing.” When the bags are full, they will go through heat sealing. This automatic grain packing machine will seal the bags full of materials at the set temperature. The products that are sealed with heat will be cooled right away. It makes sure that sealing looks good.