Automatic Vertical Flour Packing Machine
|Type:||Automatic Vertical Flour Packing Machine|
|Bag type:||Pillow bag, gusset bag|
Automatic Vertical Flour Packing Machine
This Automatic Vertical Flour Packing Machine can automatically fill, measure, bag, print a date, charge (exhaust), and finish the final products. It has an advanced servo film transport system, PLC control, and a new touchable human-machine interface that is used for automatic positioning, photoelectric tracking, digital temperature control, etc.
This machine is simple to use, quiet, and efficient. It improves the quality of the package while cutting down on labor and speeding up the process. Flour packing machines use PET/PE, PET/PE, PP, and other heat-sealing packaging materials. With packaging styles like back sealing, gusset bag, continuous bags, punching, etc.
Automatic Vertical Flour Packing Machine Features
- This flour packing machine can make different bags like pillow bags, gusset bags, quad seal stand-up bags, etc.
- Easily change the bag former.
- PLC control system with a human-machine touch screen by Panasonic.
- With two servo motors, this machine can operate precisely, quickly, and stable.
- The auto alarm protection mechanism reduces production loss.
- Using an automatic process that measures, feeds, fills, makes bags, and printing.
- Use of stainless steel 304 that is safe and long-lasting for food use.
- This machine is easy to control with a single operator.
- Up to 80 bags per minute of packing speed.
- With four thermostats. To improve temperature stability, each heater block has its temperature controller.
Automatic Vertical Flour Packing Machine Applications
This vertical form fill flour packing machine can automatically weigh, feed, fill, make bags, and print the date. It is suitable for flour powder, milk powder, coffee, spice, tea, protein, bean powder, etc. Transverse and lengthwise sealing temperatures are controlled separately, making it ideal for PE/polyethylene, PE/aluminum plating, PET/PE, PP, and other heat-sealing package materials.
Available with different packaging styles like back sealing, gusset bag, continuous bags, punching, etc. This automatic flour packing machine is widely used in food, beverages, and many other industries.
Suppliers of Filling Machine Parts&Components
MAKWELL will provide Beverage bottle filling machine crucial parts&and components from internationallly reknowed and trusted brands after two years warranty.
How Automatic Flour Packing Machine Works?
Below are guides on how the flour packing machine works.
- The in-feed section will have premade pouches. Fill the bags carefully, avoiding any wrinkles for proper packing.
- This automated machine has a suction arm that picks up each bag and moves it to the grippers, where it moves on to another section.
- Pouch grippers hold the pouch in place on both sides of the top of the bag and move it to the next step in line. The grippers are stainless steel, which makes them strong enough to hold a lot of weight.
- It can have an inkjet or thermal printers for making unique pouches.
- Jaws will open the pouches, and the blower jet will blow clean air into the bags to make them inflate.
- The auger filler will now be able to fill the bag with the correct amount of flour. A control panel allows the operator to adjust the quantity of flour.
- The dust hood above the fillers will collect any dust particles present during the process.
- Then, the pouches move on to the deflator plates. It will gently squeeze the bag to get rid of the extra air.
- The top part of the pack is now sealed using a system of heat seals.
- A cooling bar will pass over the hot bar, straightening the bag’s sealed part.
- These packages are now ready for dispatch. Moving from the machine, the finished products are put into the receptacles and proceed on to the next machine for further processing.
Flour Packing Machine Benefits
- Flour packing machines are commonly used in any business sector because they make packaging easier.
- This machine can make bags or pouches for packing flour products.
- Quickly fill bags or containers with flour.
- Flour packing machines can make plastic or paper bags depending on the needs of the customers.
- Make sure the bags or containers are properly sealed.
- Counts the number of finished packaged bags.
- This machine can produce up to 20 packages each minute.