Last week our factory Makwell Machinery Co., Ltd exported one set Hangtag Knot Tying Machine to Liverpool, UK.
Paper Card Hangtag Knot Tying Machine
This unique design machine for knotting cards with elastic and non-elastic threads is called the Paper Card Knot Tying Machine! Applies to tags of different forms of paper, PVC, fabric, cotton, and plastic. Elevators automatically punch, shape, thread, knot, and hang tag points to complete a series of automated manufacturing equipment for all types of tag Elevator processing in Europe, America, Korea, France, Germany, and Africa.
Universal shape knot tying machine usage: service, gifts, food, alcohol, credit card issuers, and other industries tagged. Simple, safe, high production efficiency, the use of wire: cotton, phone hanging wire, gold thread, silver thread, nylon lines.
- Use modern covering technology with similar machines on the market.
- Make use of modern covering technology with existing market-standard equipment.
- All-steel construction guarantees a solid build and reliable machinery.
- Increased safety precautions to reduce risk to workers.
- Knotting system for a fully mechanical structure movement, unlike any machine on the market, for faultless ties.
- Flexible pricing, dependable, and offering client technical training and assistance.
|about 50-80 pcs per minute
|380V, 3phase, can be customized
The MAKWELL Automatic Hangtag Knot Tying Machine is available for purchase. Within one year after the original purchase date, we are liable for fixing at no cost any quality issues with the product that arise under regular usage. If you choose to do an installation or disabling, or if improper use causes damage, we may still offer maintenance. Still, we will need to charge for labor and replacement components.
- One year cover from the date of purchase for any defects or malfunctions in the warranty components that occur under regular use (as determined by the authorized technical staff). The guarantee does not cover wearable parts.
- The warranty does not cover accidental damage, natural catastrophes, or the passage of time if they occur within the warranty term, even if the product has been serviced or replaced by the company’s maintenance team.
- A date of purchase verification machine is required before a consumer may get warranty assistance. Unable to confirm the purchase date indicates that it is not assured.
- This book may be updated in the future to render its contents obsolete. The company will decide how to interpret the rules internally to guarantee this.
- Machines are covered under warranty for one year beginning on their arrival at the last port of call. The seller will give free extras (including easily damaged accessories) during this time. The cost of shipping, however, is the responsibility of the customer. If the service being provided by the seller requires the presence of an engineer at the factory of the buyer, the buyer will bear such costs. And the seller’s engineer will have $100 daily. The seller agrees to provide free in-house training for buyer’s employees sent to the seller’s facility to learn how to operate and maintain the seller’s machinery.
yellow button is JOG button, red button is EMERGENCY Button
Basic Machine Debugging Method
1. Cam Mechanism
Achieve the goal by rotating in a preset direction while following a predefined regular curve.
(1) Understanding the role of each cam.
(2) How to regulate cam.
The condition of motion or change in movement direction is achieved by connecting the connecting rod between them.
(1) Adjusting rocker length, change swings.
(2) Several basic rocker adjustment method and the role of the tag
A. Changing the length of the line.
B. Tag holes and threading alignment adjustment.
C. Trigeminal rocker regulation on the location of the tag punch.
3. Positioning structure
Make sure the stack is in the right place for the tag reader.
(1) Examine the results of experimenting with the left and right placement plate tag punch positions.
(2) Figure out the regulating part first, then set up the fence.
(3) Then, position the the baffle master role.
Operation Basic Precautions
Before using the hangtag knot tying machine, the operator must read the following instructions carefully:
- Spin the hand wheel counterclockwise before turning on the machine. Check for faults, then start the machine. Note that the hand wheel may only be spun counterclockwise.
- Avoid threading the needle too low. The knife clip pinches the threading needle if too low. Remove the threading needle through counterclockwise hand wheel rotation. Remove the threading needle from the hole. A “click sound” indicates an issue. Loosen and reposition the threading needle bar clamping block.
- Adjust the threading needle bar up and down without spinning it to avoid changing the knot. Knots and dial knives have a strong link. Make sure the needle bar is not too low while adjusting it so the hook can capture the thread.
- Adjust the thread length without touching the needle or hook; leave a 0.5mm space. To prevent tangling, the hook and thread knife must move oppositely while adjusting thread length. When the machine exceeds its range, collisions are likely.
- Check the thread often to see if there are any collisions between the knife and the board, and if so, check the adjustment plate on both ends of the fixed screw.
- After delivering the punched die to the threading needle, it will be difficult to modify the threading alignment without adjusting the two stroke screw.
- When the tag becomes stuck, align it and remove the pushing knife from the preset area.
- Fill the oil hole twice a day before starting the machine. Replace the butter oil weekly in a large slot.
- For stable setup, four foot screws may modify the machine’s horizontal position.
- Do not touch the pushing knife screw top while changing the set screws.
- If the thread feeder doesn’t function, ensure that the cable’s thick groove is on top of the sensor, replace it, and then check for thread snags before turning on the motor switch.
If you have the above requirements, please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org, whatsapp:008615961816725
The service purpose of MAKWELL MACHINERY CO., LIMITED is: customers are God, we will continue to create more high-quality products to serve customers. Professional R&D and production of Vacuum Emulsifier Mixer, bottle filling and capping machine, Tube Filling And Sealing Machine, mixer tank, planetary mixer, packaging machine, paint mixer and so on.