Double Planetary Mixer
|Type:||200L Double Planetary Mixer|
|Tank Design Capacity:||250 L|
|Tank Working Capacity:||200 L|
|Stirring Motor Power:||15 Kw|
|Distributed Motor Power:||11 Kw|
|Dispersion Speed:||0～1400 rpm adjustable|
|Revolution Speed:||0～40 rpm adjustable|
|Rotation Speed:||0～65 rpm adjustable (proportional to revolution speed)|
|Lifting Stroke:||650 mm|
|Hydraulic Station Power:||1.5 Kw|
|Voltage:||380 V 50 Hz 3 phase|
Double Planetary Mixer
The double planetary mixer machine is composed of a geared motor, a dispersing motor, a cover, a planetary carrier, an agitator, a cylinder, a hydraulic lifting system, a heating system, a vacuum system, and a frame. It is a new type of high-efficiency mixing device developed by innovating and improving on the basis of digesting and absorbing advanced technologies at home and abroad.
❶ High angular velocity, with a linear velocity of up to 23M/s.
❷ The noise level is low; at one meter, it is below 80 dB.
❸ Strong sealing. Sealing options include soft, strong sealing and three sets of mechanical seals.
❹ Stirrer to stirrer clearance: 2 to 7 mm.
❺ Stirrer clearance from the vessel bottom to the wall is 2–6 mm, and between the stirrer and vessel wall is 2–7 mm.
❻ Highly robust. Strictly determined intensity, appropriate for mixing materials with high viscosities.
❼ Highly integrated systems. The premixing, mixing, transferring, and filtering steps include a smooth docking of the fast-assembly form.
The Double Planetary Mixer is ideal for high viscosity materials such as;
- silicone gel
- Lithium battery slurry
- solder paste
- ceramic paste
- structural adhesives
- soft cream
- tooth paste, etc.
❶ Mechanical voltage has the flexibility to be adjusted to match specific manufacturing demands.
❷ It is possible to tailor the delivered functionality to specific needs.
❸ Molds may be modified to fit a variety of samples.
The two door-frame agitators in the box move around the cylinder axis and at high speed as the planetary carrier rotates, strongly shearing and kneading the materials to mix them thoroughly. The control panel lets users change stirring time based on material qualities. Hydraulic pressure raises and lowers the lid and planetary agitator smoothly, quickly, and efficiently.
As the planetary carrier spins, the two door-frame agitators in the box shear and knead the materials. Material quality determines stirring time. Hydraulic pressure effortlessly rises and lowers the lid and planetary agitator.
As a degassing kettle, the equipment may continually release water and other volatiles under vacuum. Oil, water, or steam may heat or cool the cylinder.
Mixer Shaft & Blades
- The low-speed mixing shaft has a pentagonal cross-section and is made of high-quality stainless steel, while the high-speed mixing shaft is made of aluminum.
- High-velocity shafts, with two on a dispersion plate that can be raised or lowered to any desired height.
- The blade and shaft of a pulp mill have a shiny surface. After using an axis machining center, double-check the consistency of the spiral line. The mixing paddle distance from the barrel bottom is 3-5mm, the mixing paddle distance from the barrel wall is 3-5mm, and the mixing paddle distance from the mixing paddle is 4-7mm.
- A mechanical seal design for the shaft.
Installation, Commissioning, and Maintenance
- Check the hydraulic station, electric control box, etc., for damage. Turn on the power supply, and ground the ground wire and the main power switch after inspecting them.
- Connect the cylinder’s side quick plug properly during heating.
- The power indicator is on. (Run the motor after connecting or restarting). Planets revolve clockwise. Pressing the start turns the oil pump motor clockwise. Debug and run again!
- During testing, inject 60L of 46# hydraulic oil (or 25# for winter use) into the oil tank. After the oil pump operates for 2 minutes, turn on the pressure gauge switch, set the overflow valve to 5 Mpa, and push the up/down button to let the cylinder swing up and down a few times to remove air.
- After replacing hydraulic components and seals, release the overflow valve to zero pressure and adjust the hydraulic pressure according to the debugging steps to prevent injuring the hydraulic hose or parts!
- Replace the clean lubricating grease in each component and bearing regularly.
- Clean the mixer. Clean the agitator’s material-contact area after each use or replacement. Users clean to standard.
Other Related Products
Explore further MAKWELL-related equipment. Check out the variety of mixing tank and vessels we provide to various industrial sectors!
What to Consider Before Buying a Double Planetary Mixer?
Many different types of businesses rely heavily on mixing equipment. These machines mix various components, from liquids to powders to solids. It might be challenging to decide on the most appropriate mixing equipment due to the wide variety now accessible. This article will go through the factors you should think about while selecting mixing equipment.
Mixing Machine Size
Low-quality final products or ineffective mixing might result if the size of the mixer doesn’t correspond to the quantity of material that has to be combined. Uneven mixing, over-mixing, and under-mixing are some of the issues that arise from selecting the incorrect mixer size.
If the mixer is too small, it will be challenging to create a uniform mixture. The time spent mixing might increase production times. A clumpy or settled mixture might result from a too-big mixer for the job.
Maintenance and Cleanup
Avoid equipment malfunctions and downtime with regular cleaning and maintenance. The quality of the final product suffers, and the machine’s internal components wear out without regular cleaning and maintenance of the mixing equipment. It leads to higher wear and tear, maintenance, and downtime, all of which reduce efficiency and output.
Operators’ safety may be compromised, mainly when dealing with potentially dangerous substances. Additional expenses and downtime may result from the necessity for specialized tools or expertise while maintaining certain pieces of equipment. Therefore, keeping up with the manufacturer-recommended cleaning and maintenance procedures is crucial.
Mixing components from several production runs might lead to cross-contamination. This might occur because of how the mixing equipment is built or how often it is cleaned and maintained. Choose mixing equipment with little potential for accidental mixing to avoid contamination.
Self-draining machinery, for instance, prevents unused ingredients from lingering in the mixer and contaminating the next batch. Products are less prone to build up and produce contamination on machines with a smooth finish and no fractures.
There is always the risk of unexpected chemical reactions when mixing materials with differing characteristics. These reactions may cause serious harm to mixing machinery and could be dangerous. The mixing equipment must be capable of safely and efficiently processing these components.
Select a double planetary mixer that can manage the components and minimize potential adverse reactions.
The ingredients, the ultimate result, and the surrounding conditions all play a role in determining the optimal mixing quality. While certain mixtures need low-shear mixing, others require high-shear mixing. The amount of mixing necessary may also be affected by the ingredients’ viscosity, flowability, and particle size. Not everything can be combined with just any amount of agitation, amount of time, or temperature.
Select the proper double planetary mixer or any other mixing equipment for your procedure to get the quality you need with little waste, lowering your energy consumption and maximizing your productivity. When the proper machinery is used, there is less variation in the final product, better mixing, fewer breakdowns, and cheaper production costs.