Knowing how to clean the basic parts of the tube filling and sealing machine will help it work for a long time. And there are a few notes you need to know before you start cleaning.
First, you need to know that the upper mold inner pressing plate, lower mold slide plate, surface, bottom plate, groove, and positioning rod are cleaned with the power turned off and the temperature back to normal.
To guarantee optimal machine performance, it is necessary to butt the following parts: eccentric wheel, guide rail, lower die sliding plate frequently, guidepost, strut bearing, and other transmission components.
To begin, insert a cotton ball into two drain holes on the lower die and slowly pour boiling water into the groove of the lower die until it is filled. Then, after positioning the sliding plate of the lower die in the right position, pressing the higher die down to the lowest point, soaking the toothed cutter for several minutes until it is clean, and repeating the process numerous times.
Remove and clean the piston when performing the maintenance, and then the fastening screw at the same time to prevent influencing the technical specifications of the second piston while cleaning the first piston during the maintenance. After that, you should empty the machine of any residual goods and refill the barrel with soft cleaning liquid.
To keep the surface of the tail sealer clean and orderly, you should avoid opening it or adding any lubricating oil since it has already been greased in the factory before use.
Remember that the tube filling and sealing machine can only boost production efficiency and produce double the outcome with half the effort if the preparation work is done properly.
It is important to do regular maintenance on the fully automated tube filling machine to ensure it is in good working order and works well after being installed. Maintenance includes:
- Clean and get rid of any chemicals in the electric control box circuit.
- Check if all electrical machine parts’ contact terminals and wire heads are in good working order. Also, check if the ground wire is in good working order and free of leaks.
- Measure the motor’s insulation to see whether the bearings are defective.
- To see if the operating mechanism is flexible, check the scissors and shaft sleeve for wear, and see if any screws have come loose.
- Elevate the liquid level probe rod on the material tank and return it to its original height position before filling each shift to adjust the machine’s liquid level. Then, open the main feeding valve to maintain the valve in the same position. For the batch filling, a minimum liquid level of the material box must not be lower than the feed outlet of the material box. The probe rod is elevated if the liquid level in the material tank needs to be increased. The pressure of the level controller is also adjustable.
- Before using, be sure the machine’s main feed valve is closed.