MAKWELL Pre-Made Pouch Packing Machine
Are you looking for a filling and sealing machine for premade pouches?
It’s good news for you; preformed pouches are now in high demand in different industries.
MAKWELL is the best supplier of premade pouch packing machines in China. Our equipment fills and seals custom premade pouches, from one to four at a time, at a rate of 60 to 200 cycles per minute, depending on the unit type. It comes in a wide range of configurations; Material measurement and filling device, material elevator, working platform, vibrating feeder, finished product conveyor, weight checker, metal detector, etc. Our machine is simplistic and open, allowing it to be accessible and flexible and grow as you do.
Pre-Made Pouch Packing Machine
Pre-Made Pouch Packing Machine Advantages
With the ability to switch feeders, load from solids to liquids to thick liquids to powders.
Automatic detection when no pouches or unopened pouches. No bag, filling or sealing.
Automatic sorting, measuring, filling, bag, counting, etc. Adjustable screw packing number of 1-10.
Completely adaptable to client demands. branding, custom setups, etc.
Premade Pouch Packing Machine Applications
The MAKWELL premade pouch packaging machine can fill and seal premade pouches that are heat-sealable. Such as contoured-shaped pouches, corner spout pouch, standard flat pouch, pouches with zipper, stand-up pouch, etc.
With this machine, you can pack any product from coffee to snacks to legal cannabis with six to eight stations. Dosing devices come in many configurations, like linear scale, a volumetric cup, multi-head scale, liquid pump, or auger. To achieve the best results, you must ensure that the premade pouch packing machine you select is compatible with the pouch specification you have in mind.
Premade Pouch Packing Machine Features
- MAKWELL premade pouch packing machine boosts productivity. Fill and seal pouches, eliminating the need for stocking film rolls.
- Perform various tasks, including automatic measuring, printing, sealing, and detecting.
- The system integrates easily with scales, conveying equipment, infeed, outfeed, etc.
- Fast feeding, smooth running, low noise, no raw material damage, simple operation and adjustment. Precise feeding count, no leakage, multi-material, material clamping feature, and sensitive counting control mechanism to assure bag accuracy.
- Quick seal your products and has the latest components and servo drives.
- Ergonomic design with stainless steel construction that is durable and hygienic. Simple to use and has outstanding safety performance.
- Extensively used in manufacturing products for food, pharmaceutical, chemical, daily needs, and other sectors.
Pre-Made Pouch Packing Machine Working Process
❶ Bag Feeding
❸ Bag Opening
❹ Material/Content Filling
❺ Heat Sealing
❻ Forming and Output Product
Main Performance & Structure Characteristics
- Automated detection of no pouch or an incompletely opened pouch, no filling, and no sealing.
- The horizontal infeed conveyor can hold up to 300 pieces of zippered bags at once.
- Servo-driven zipper puller/opener system.
- PLC adjusts clamping for bag width. The auto PLC can adapt the various bag width widths in approximately two minutes.
- Independently controlled temperature system.
- System for automatic lubrication. PLC controls the lubrication period, lubricating machine components automatically.
- It has a 3-line * 17-character ribbon-style date code.
- Protective measures include a glass door alarm and an air pressure abnormality detector.
- Use a free oil vacuum pump to prevent production-related environmental pollution.
- Cam with internal grooves. The high-precision technology is suitable for a maximum packing speed of 50 cycles per min with the consistent operation.
- It meets the standards for use with consumables by using a shell made of stainless steel 304.
|Machinery Options||More Product Details|
||Touchscreen Multilingual: 7-inch touchscreen supports several languages and is simple to use.
Pouch Magazine: Large-capacity magazine is adjustable to fit the sizes of bags.
Hopper for Filling Weights: The material hopper’s food-grade stainless steel construction ensures the safety of its contents.
Pick-up Cylinder Pouch: Very effective vacuum suction for precise bag retrieval.
Bag Sealing and Auto Bag Opener: In its process, the bag is automatically opened, filled, and heat-sealed to guarantee airtightness.
🔵 Linear Premade Pouch Packing Machine
One-by-one, linear machines fill and seal pouches on a conveyor. This machine is best for limited production settings.
🔵 Rotary Premade Pouch Packing Machine
This collect, fill, and seal pouches using a revolving turret. Handles many pouches at quick rates, making them perfect for large-volume manufacturing.
— Vacuum Rotary Premade Pouch Packing Machine
Rotary pouch packaging machines can have vacuum sealing. Using rotating turrets, vacuum rotary packaging machines collect, fill, seal, and vacuum seal pouches.
Multiple metering systems may handle several products depending on their qualities.
|🔵 The piston filler dosing system packs liquids and pastes such as shampoo, gels, water, beverages, ketchup, sauce, mayonnaise, oil, etc.|
|🔵 The Z-shape bucket elevator and combo scale for sweets, popcorn, biscuits, nuts, grains, beans, crops, etc.|
|🔵 Multi-head filling systems fill different products into one pouch.|
|🔵 The auger filler and screw elevator pack powdered milk, coffee, cocoa, wheat, spice, etc.|
Pre-Made Pouch Packing Machine Filler Options
MAKWELL - The Best Packaging Machine Supplier in China
Other Related Products
MAKWELL Premade Pouch Packing Machine
Having MAKWELL premade pouch packing machine in your production process increases productivity by automating and speeding up the packaging process. Our machine provides numerous benefits, such as quicker production, automatic operation, reduced labor expenses, and less waste. The premade pouch packing machine is for packing various products to contoured-shaped pouches, corner spout pouch, standard flat pouch, pouches with zipper, stand-up pouch, etc.
Our premade pouch packing machines can pack a wide variety of products, saving you time and money! Contact MAKWELL to learn more!
MAKWELL Premade Pouch Packing Machine Benefits
- Fully Automated– Our premade pouch filler is fully automatic. Basically, the machine will do all the work for you, including feeding, opening, filling, and vacuum sealing. You will not have to operate the equipment manually.
- Filling and sealing efficiency– The machine fills and seals premade pouches efficiently. You can make a big difference in production rates this way.
- Cost-effective– Enhancing your production process with an automated system will reduce your labor costs, operating costs, injury-related costs, and other overhead costs.
Searching for a Premade Pouch Packing Machine?
For an affordable, convenient premade pouch packing machine that can handle a wide range of different products, look no further than MAKWELL! We are a highly dedicated Chinese filling and packaging equipment manufacturer with the most advanced technology today.
Our team of experts is ready to assist you in finding the best and ideal packing options for your business. Call us today, and we’ll help you take your premade pouch packaging to a whole new level!
The speed of a packing machine is expressed in completed bottles per minute (bpm). This value shows the final output per minute. The packing machine speeds for your operation will depend on your product, qualities, factory environment, bottle type, operator competence, and budget.
Calculate the equivalent bpm if you have a specified target bottle. A semi-automatic or manual packing method might be preferable for varying production needs. Whereas automating the operation accelerates the whole process.
Yes. It is essential to understand the precise specifications of your bags or containers to specify the suitable equipment and present you with an accurate packing machine estimate. There are certain specifications for each packaging machine, and the manufacturer’s suggestions will base on your container size and type.
Here, you must provide the dimensions, weights, or volumes of the package and any applicable legal restrictions. Metric units measure in mm or ml, whereas imperial units measure pounds, inches, and ounces.
Understanding whether your product is free-flowing or non-free-flowing is critical to any powder packaging machine. This impacts the filler your product needs to disperse powder into its package.
With the effect of gravity, the free-flowing product falls rapidly. Non-free-flowing materials, on the other hand, must be sufficiently compacted and supported during packing since their cohesive qualities need whole new filling processes to carry the materials efficiently.
Volumetric or free-flow auger product fillers are for packing free-flow powders, and non-free-flow powder packing requires an auger filler that can correctly dispense cohesive materials.
Granule packaging machine contains electrical components for controlling their operation. Avoid flushing it right away. You may risk damaging the control parts. Choose power and air source that comply with applicable equipment restrictions. Ensure that the air and power supply are off before dismantling or cleaning the equipment. Some circuits in the electrical control remain active even after shutting off. Ensure the machine has a power socket with a ground wire to prevent electric shock.
Fluids differ by their viscosity; it is their resistance to flow. The molecular structure of fluid with a high viscosity doesn’t flow as easily. In comparison, a fluid with low viscosity flows very quickly because its molecular structure causes very little friction when moving.
In selecting a liquid packing machine, consistency is an important consideration. Viscosity dictates the product filler used: it must exert the appropriate force to produce flow without overfilling the package.