Shampoo Bottle Filling Machine
Shampoo Bottle Filling Machine
Fully automatic servo Shampoo bottle filling machine, using servo motor drive mode, stable filling speed, can set the filling mode of fast first and slow later. It can effectively control the accuracy of the filling volume and the service life of the equipment.
The stable working efficiency of a fully automatic shampoo filling machine is equivalent to the output of 5 people. After the equipment is selected, only 1 person is needed to complete the output of the previous 5 people, which improves the work efficiency of the enterprise by 80%.
❶ Using domestic and foreign well-known brands of electrical and pneumatic components, the failure rate is low, the performance is stable, and the service life is long;
❷ Operation data adjustment is simple, high-precision filling, easy to use;
❸ Contact with materials are made of stainless steel, not easy to corrode, easy to disassemble, easy to clean, in line with food hygiene standards;
❹ The filling volume and filling speed are easy to adjust, with no bottle and no material to stop filling and automatic feeding. The liquid level is automatically controlled for feeding, and the appearance is beautiful;
❺ The filling nozzle can be changed to submerged filling, which can effectively prevent the filling material from foaming or splashing, and it is suitable for filling liquids that are easy to foam;
❻ The filling nozzle is equipped with an anti-drip device to ensure that the filling is free of wire drawing and dripping;
❼ No need to replace parts, you can quickly adjust and replace bottles of different shapes and specifications, with strong applicability.
This machine is made to fill liquid shampoos and other thick liquid products. It properly dispenses the bottle shampoo and works well for thicker formulations. The shape of the bottle might be circular, flat, or curved, depending on the kind. A screw cap is used to close the caps. Using this equipment to fill bottles with large volumes of liquid is ideal.
A shampoo filling machine with an automated servo motor can fill nearly any liquid solution, from thin and frothy to thick and stringy. It covers cosmetics, personal care, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and home goods.
±3g (When the capacity of a bottle is 500ml)
50-500ml 、500-2500ml、 1000-5000ml
380\220V (customizable) 50HZ
|Weight of machine
Chinese and English Bilingual Touch Screen Control
The machine interface, through the intelligent system to control the parameter adjustment of the whole machine, each filling head can be independently controlled and the filling accuracy is accurate, and the touch control is carried out according to the different filling volume and production capacity, and the operation is simple.
Shampoo Filling Machine Materials
The material conveying pipes are all made of 304 stainless steel and plastic pipes, and are resistant to high temperatures of 120 degrees, without plasticizers, and will not decompose at high temperatures.
Waterproof Electric box
The equipment adopts an external waterproof electric box, and the original internal electrical appliances are from first-line brands, which are stable and durable. The equipment software program is free to upgrade for life.
Shampoo Bottle Filling Operation
To avoid the formation of bubbles while filling, the nozzle gently moves up the bottle from the bottom to the neck. The rotation of the reversible nozzle determines the filling dose. The hexagonal bolt on the dosing block makes it simple and fast to adjust the fill size.
- The main drive consists of an AC motor coupled with an AC frequency drive that drives a helical gearbox.
- Bottles per minute can be set as the speed.
- AC frequency drive controls a geared motor and hollow shaft for the conveyor drive.
- A knob controls conveyor speed.
Other Related Products
Explore further MAKWELL-related equipment. Check out the variety of filling and packaging options we provide to various industrial sectors!
MAKWELL Shampoo Bottle Filling Machine
When filling Shampoo, use a filling machine capable of performing various functions. To satisfy the changing demands of the Shampoo business, our shampoo filling machines are intended to be versatile. We design and manufacture the equipment to fulfill your shampoo filling needs and assist you in meeting your production targets.
Whether you’re looking for a new shampoo bottle filling machine or want to expand your current system, contact MAKWELL today. We have the technical skills that can help you with your project. To get even better results and get the most out of your shampoo filling machine, we also provide you with performance improvement, in-the-field support and services, training for operators, and rental services.
About Shampoo Bottle Filling Machine
The automated shampoo bottle filling machines are adaptable, compact, and housed in a stainless steel body with an exquisite matte finish. The equipment operates on a volumetric principle and has a rotating self-centering mechanism.
During the filling process, the nozzle moves gently upward from the lower floor of the bottle towards the neck to reduce forming. The adjustable nozzle reciprocates in response to the filling dosage.
The primary drive consists of a helical gearbox powered by an alternating current motor and controlled by an alternating current frequency drive.
Additionally, the pace of the machine may be adjusted in units of bottles per minute. The geared motor uses a hollow shaft to power the conveyor, operated by an ac frequency drive, and a knob uses to control the conveyor’s speed.
Shampoo Bottle Filling Machine Features
- The shampoo filling machine has been developed to be small and cost-effective in its operation.
- PLC computer, photo electricity, and touch screen are electrical components that provide high quality and long-lasting stable performance. Double-action cylinders and magnetic switches for the primarily powered cylinder are also available.
- Using a horizontal bottle-aiming fixture mechanism improves the accuracy of the material dropping at the bottle mouth.
- Filling nozzles are available in sizes ranging from 2 to 16 nozzles.
- Anti-drop filling nozzles with a control valve feature come as standard.
- To appropriately fill the bottles, the filling nozzles must be inserted into the bottom of the bottles.
- The filling volume may be changed automatically using the touch screen panel. Moreover, the consumer can adjust the rotary handle to maximize return on investment.
- Controlled frequency and speed, along with the “no bottle no filling” mechanism.
- Maintenance that is simple and does not need any tools. This machine can be dismantled, cleaned, and repaired in a short period. Filling accuracy and quantity are changeable and are controlled across a wide range of options before being trimmed.
- MAKWELL may configure the filling machine with a specified number of filling heads and cylinder capacity depending on the user’s production requirements. 6 to 10-head configurations are available.
- Choose a cylinder capacity between 25-250ml, 50-500ml, 100-1000ml, and 250-2500ml. Additionally, the entire machine may be adjusted in terms of speed.
- Because the viscosity of the user’s substance varies, a specific filling valve is available to accommodate a variety of conditions. Also, a descending filling lift mechanism is present.
- The machine establishes a weight filling system to stabilize the flow variable and enable the machine to adapt to the wide range of material variations encountered. The system allows multi-use of a single machine without new components, hence lowering the equipment’s recurring expenditure.
What Are the Factors to Consider When Choosing a Shampoo Bottle Filling Machine?
To increase production capacity and efficiency, companies invest in specifically designed equipment for their products, such as a shampoo bottle filling machine for the shampoo sector. To find the best shampoo filling line, one must look for a manufacturer with extensive experience with the product and recommend a suitable filling line.
What to Look for When Choosing a Shampoo bottle Filling Machine
To meet production requirements, manufacturers require liquid filling machines. When selecting a machine such as a shampoo filer, it is important to examine the technical details of the unit. Additionally, consult the bottle filling line manufacturer for further clarification.
A few of the most important things to consider are:
- Procedural speed.
- High accuracy
- High-quality construction.
- Easy to operate
- Minimal maintenance.
High-speed shampoo bottle filling machines are designed to ensure high filling speeds and preserve the freshness of the liquid being filled.
What are the Advanced Features of the MAKWELL Shampoo Bottle Filling Machine?
The MAKWELL shampoo bottle filling machine has many advanced features. Such as; quickly filling several shampoo containers, having a short filling circle that allows for high production, and choosing the number of filling heads per production line.
The shampoo filling machine features a colored touch screen that displays production status, processes and filling methods, data visualization and is easy to operate and maintain. The filling-heads come with bottle mouth clamps, which ensure that the material injects precisely.
What Are the Main Two Systems of the MAKWELL Shampoo Bottle Filling Machine?
MAKWELL shampoo bottle filling machine has two main systems: the rinsing and filling
- In the rinsing system, the unique bottle clamping system holds containers at the neck, preventing the rubber gripper block from getting into the container’s mouth thread.
- In the filling system, steel starwheel clips the container neck. This does not require any adjustment to the
equipment height, stainless steel rotating disks. Large toothed planar bearings help maintain a constant speed for the machine. High precision electronic liquid level filling valves allow quick and slow filling. Using the CIP cleaning procedure, an automated washing cup may clean the filling valve in a circular motion. Include a mechanism to lift the bottle. The simple design makes the shampoo filling machine more stable.
How Does the MAKWELL Shampoo Bottle Filling Machine Adjust to Different Shampoo Situations?
Due to the different viscosity of shampoos, the MAKWELL shampoo bottle filling machine comes with a set of flexible filling valves to meet different requirements. Additionally, it has a descending lift system for easy filling. We use a horizontal fixture to help the shampoo filling machine fill shampoo containers. This makes it easier for the material to fall into the container’s mouth.
Can MAKWELL Provide Different Shampoo Filling Solutions for Different Needs?
Is MAKWELL able to provide different shampoo filling solutions for different needs?
We sure can! And the good news is that we have several solutions available for your different shampoo filling needs!
We understand that the best packaging machines for shampoo filling requires the most appropriate equipment. Using a reliable machine that can handle viscous products makes sure your packing process works well for a long time. And we have this factor in helping you support your project!
At MAKWELL, we give you specialized equipment that can withstand the harsh conditions in the shampoo business. Regardless of the product, we can design filling equipment that is both efficient and resistant to the chemical qualities that threaten long-term viability. Let us provide you with the machine
MAKWELL Shampoo Filling Solutions
Shampoo Bottle Filling Machine
Whether you make medium or large volumes of shampoo, the MAKWELL Shampoo Bottle Filling Machine is suitable for you. It is a piston-type filling machine that can fill a variety of viscous fluids with an in-line structure that ensures efficient operation. You can customize the number of filling heads from 6, 8, 10, to 12 filling heads to meet your needs. The servo motor controls the filling system, ensuring high filling precision and an easy-to-use touch screen for setting filling volume. This fully automated machine is a conventional system that is simple to use and easy to understand with fast-fill rates—widely used in shampoo and other industries.
Semi-Automatic Shampoo Filling Machine
We can also provide you semi-automatic shampoo filling machine, which is ideal for small-to-medium-sized shampoo production facilities. This uses both manual and automated equipment. Filling into different containers of different sizes and shapes is possible with the pneumatic filler with electronic weigh filling.
Our semi-automatic shampoo filling machines can handle several homogeneous substance products. It has a high-quality valve that allows for maximum filling adaptability. The equipment has a pneumatically operated nozzle to ensure a no-splash when filling. Product tanks provide excellent cleanability and quick change-over advantage with stainless steel. Temperature and product aeration do not affect weighing technology, resulting in precise filling. In addition, its castor wheels make it easy to move your machine around.
Manual Shampoo Filling Machine
A manual shampoo filling machine is a great first step for startup companies or individuals with small shampoo filling needs. This model doesn’t need electricity and operates by hand. Manual filling machines fill a wide range of products, from products that flow freely to products that have a medium viscosity, like shampoos.
We also have other related machines to complete your shampoo filling lines, such as capping equipment, labelers, conveyors, and more, that can help you run your facility better. At MAKWELL, we work hard to help you find the right packaging equipment for your needs. Please get in touch with us to learn more about our range of filling equipment for your shampoo and other products.
What are the Characteristics of the MAKWELL Shampoo Bottle Filling Machine?
The MAKWELL shampoo bottle filling machine handles various viscosity substances or production materials, such as shampoo and other products. Its ability to efficiently meet consumer needs shows how competitive it is, allowing it to withstand the harsh conditions of shampoo making.
The shampoo filling machine uses a piston pump to fill shampoo materials. A single filling machine can quickly and accurately fill all containers by regulating the fill time on a touch panel. Find out more about our shampoo bottle filling machine below!
MAKWELL Shampoo Bottle Filling Characteristics
- The machine has a PLC, a touch screen control panel, and a weighing device that is adjustable and easy to control. It is easy to make changes.
- Weigh and feedback systems are in each filling head. Micro-adjustments are possible to each filling head.
- Advanced sensors, such as photoelectric and proximity switches, are used with a “no bottle, no filling” system. The machine stops and alarms if there is a blockage.
- A diving-style filling is possible if the filling material is very foamy. This method effectively reduces foaming and meets the different requirements of filling materials.
- The shampoo filling machine meets GMP standards. The machine frame and parts that come into touch with the filling products are stainless steel. It is easy to operate, clean, and maintain
- The shampoo filling machine is safe to use, environmentally friendly, and hygienic. It is flexible enough to adapt to various work environments.
- Made from stainless steel
- The ball check valve is spring-loaded.
- Fitted with food-grade silicone hoses for transferring products.
- Attachments designs specifically for MAKWELL equipment.
- Setup of the final filling nozzle suited to the product to be filled.
Filling Nozzle with Automatic Switch Off System
To keep viscous and semi-viscous products from dripping.
- Made from stainless steel
- Sealing the nozzle with a pneumatically driven plunger
- Quick disconnect air hoses for easy wash-down
- With the help of any tools, dismantling the nozzle is easy
- Fitted with food-grade silicone hoses for transferring products
Viscous Volumetric Piston
- Servo motor control
- Stainless steel volumetric chamber
- Stainless steel ball check valve
- Pumps with autoclavable packaging with FDA-approved components
- Tri-Clamp system
- Infeed Ø
- Outfeed Ø
- Complete piston disassembly without the use of any tools
Automatic Control System
- Industrial PLCs are used to control the machine
- Control panel made of stainless steel
- Two-axis swivel panel control for stainless steel tubular holding post
- A control panel with an emergency stop button
- Touchscreen control with 7″ multi-color display
- HMI resolution visualization
- With programmable feeder, conveyor speed, and other configurations.
- Alarm display operation
- Implementation of language-specific user interface
Shampoo Bottle Filling Machine Highlights
- The machine frame is anodized aluminum and constructed in stainless steel.
- Legs are movable and adjustable to keep the table in line and level.
- Quickly cleanable with the elevated working surface.
- Brushless motors for smooth and quick operations.
- All of the machine’s electrical and mechanical parts are inside its frame for safety precautions.
- The top plate of the base is entirely watertight, protecting all of the mechanical parts inside.
Why Do You Need A Servo Motor-Driven MAKWELL Shampoo Bottle Filling Machine?
Automating a shampoo bottle filling machine with servo pistons has many automation benefits. Speed and precision are two of the most important. Piston fillers can make a lot of outputs in a short amount of time. Using a computer-aided machine, you can automate specific tasks, increasing efficiency and reducing production waste.
The fully automatic shampoo bottle filling machine uses the latest servo motor technology to fill bottles and jars with shampoo products in different viscosities for use in the shampoo industry. With these piston filling machines, you can choose from two to twelve fill heads, modify the speed of the conveyor, stainless steel frame that is adjustable, and a simple control panel.
This machine uses a single chamber isobaric valve for filling, so bubbles cannot form in the filling process. Double roll edge spin-controlled sealing creates a seal that is suitable for both filling and sealing. Our shampoo filling machine features stable and accurate filling, reliable flow with no leakage, high speed, a “no bottle no filling” system, automatic control of the liquid level in the material cylinder, auto cleaning and disinfection of the cylinders, production speed that is adjustable at any time, etc.
In order to fill shampoo bottles, the machine makes use of a PLC, a frequency converter, and a control system for a man-machine interface. The touch screen can show the correct filling speed and quantity through sensors on the machine. With filling speed that can be set automatically to meet your needs.
You can add stainless steel pumps to increase the amount of work done. The machine’s structure makes it possible to fill large infusions, such as shampoo, with a high level of efficiency. Moreover, our servo motor-driven shampoo filling machine is simple in design, making it easy for the operator to maintain. It is also best to choose the right configuration of the electric power and a dust cover.
Where Can I Fill My Shampoo Products?
Nowadays, shampoo bottles come in many different shapes and sizes. Your choices are endless! Let us handle your filling machine needs and get your shampoo production running smoothly!
One of the best ways to fill shampoo bottles is with a shampoo filling machine. And we offer fillers that are also endless! This includes the shampoo bottle filling machine with automatic piston filler, which can quickly and accurately fill viscous products like shampoo.
A buffer tank with a level-sensing float, direct-draw manifold, or re-circulation mechanisms may convey the product from your bulk tank to the pistons. The automated piston filler has a 304 stainless steel frame and can handle several fill heads. It comes with PLC controls, a touch screen HMI, stainless steel, food-grade parts, anodized aluminum, and many other features.
MAKWELL shampoo filling machine with automated piston filler is made to increase any manufacturing line’s efficiency in various industries. Optional features are available in corrosive, hazardous, and flammable environments.
Our piston fillers use a volumetric filling principle to fill many products and are often the best choice for products with very high viscosities or large particulates. Semi-automatic and automatic piston fillers can be used to put a certain amount of product into the cylinder. Upon returning to the cylinder, the piston pushes the product into the shampoo bottles.
The machine is built to be as efficient as possible and easy to fix. Our company manufactures piston filling machines for shampoo packaging systems that are easy to use, cheap, versatile, and effective.
With MAKWELL’s wide range of high-quality equipment, you can be sure that everything will work together, last a long time, and be easy to use. Our shampoo bottle filling machines help you run your production more efficiently. Let us help you find the right machine for your needs!
What is the Best MAKWELL Filling Machine for Shampoo Products?
The shampoo is one of the many products that MAKWELL can fill and pack for you. We offer a complete line system of shampoo filling machines, labelers, cappers, and conveyors, which can be used for almost any shampoo packaging operation. Our equipment can fill and package liquids of low to high viscosity. Now make the most of your shampoo packaging facility by using our shampoo filling machine!
To find the best shampoo filling machine, you should first think about how thick your product is. Because shampoo is thick, we recommend a piston filling machine when choosing the best filling machine.
The piston filling heads are set up to make sure that the right amount of shampoo is filled into the bottle. This part of the filling line fills shampoo bottles as they pass through it. Bottles then move on to the capping section.
More about our Fully Automated Shampoo Filling Machine
Automatic Piston Shampoo Filling Machine
A piston filler measures and fills free-flowing products into containers like thin or medium-density liquid products. Our equipment moves shampoo through one or more volumetric pistons. The product is removed from the container or hopper during each filling cycle and placed in the product cylinder. This is called an “intake stroke.” As soon as the product cylinder has reached its pre-set level of fill, the down stroke starts. Pumps shampoo products out of the cylinder and into the bottle.
Fill your product lines with accuracy and cleanliness with our piston fillers. We made our piston fillers to fill the correct amount of shampoo each filling time. Our piston fillers have the best product fill accuracy and the least amount of product loss, damage, or wastage.
As a bonus, your workers will have more time off now that the equipment doesn’t need to be looked after 24 hours a day. Our responsibility is to ensure that all of our machines perform to their full potential; Streamline your operations so that you can spend more of your time on other, more important tasks.
Automatic Piston Shampoo Filling Machine Features:
- Control of a PLC with the use of a touch screen.
- Automatic filling settings are adjusted by servo motors on the HMI. If you want to fill 500g of shampoo, type 500 into the machine’s input box, and it will adapt automatically.
- The piston is volumetric, giving excellent filling precision.
- The use of top-mounted, double-jacketed heating and mixing tanks prevents the crystallization of liquid products during a production break of one or more days.
- The automated shampoo filling machine is also available with a CIP system that can connect to the users’ CIP system.
- It’s important to note that the hose for the filler is made for liquids, has no dead corners, and is safe for food use.
- The rotary valve was made to flow or move viscous liquids like shampoo.
- The soft tubes or pipes on the filler have been adopted from well-known international brands.
What is Today’s Best Solution for Shampoo Filling?
Our shampoo filling machines are made to adapt to the ever-changing demands of the shampoo manufacturing industry. We design and build the equipment that will satisfy your shampoo filling requirements and help you achieve your production targets.
The shampoo is just one of the many liquid products we can fill and package with our equipment. System solutions such as shampoo filling machines, cappers, labeling machines, and conveyors are readily available to meet the needs of almost any shampoo packaging operation.
We have completed a large number of packaging solutions for shampoo. Whether you pack shampoo in a bottle, a pouch, or a closing sachet, our team of experts can design a shampoo packaging solution that is suitable to your specific needs and specifications.
If you’re looking for today’s best solution for shampoo filling that can help you achieve your product target, our high-precision servo motor shampoo filling machine is the best choice!
High Precision Automatic Servo Motor Shampoo Filling Machine
A shampoo filling machine with an automated servo motor fills up to 16 containers at once with almost any liquid solution, such as thin and foamy liquids to thick and stringy products, at the same time. In addition to cosmetics and personal care products, it applies to many other items as well, including chemicals, medications, and other household supplies.
The filling system is operated by a servo motor, which ensures excellent precision in the filling operation. It is controlled by a PLC, has a user-friendly interface, and is simple to use. Plus, we have a team of research and development experts who can help you find the right packaging for your product.
Filling Precision– Less Than 0.5%
2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12
Power supply– 220V Single phase 50HZ 380V Three-phase 50HZ
Automatic Servo Filling Machine Components
- Photo electricity of Inspect bottle
- Low-Voltage Apparatus
- Pneumatic Element
- Pneumatic actuator
- proximity switch
- Conveyor Motor
- Butterfly valve
- Touch Screen
- servo drivers
- Rotary Valve
- Servo Motor
- Lead Screw
- Stand-up Pouch
- Wood, other
- The shampoo filling machine is adaptable to fill a wide range of bottles and containers.
- Excellent filling precision- less than 0.5%
- It is simple to maintain and does not need the use of specific tools.
- Anti-drop, silk, and auto-cut viscous liquid filling nozzles are available.
- The system includes a “no bottle, no filling” mechanism as well as automated PLC control.
- If needed, diving nozzles may be used to fill foamy products from the bottom up.
- if the liquid is acidic or corrosive, special seals or hoses are used to protect the equipment