The plastic tube filling and sealing machine feeds tubes, fills them, seals them, and outputs finished products through a fully automated control system with Siemens touch screen technology used to run the machine. This machine can be quickly adjusted, making it perfect for working with different kinds of plastic.
Filling and sealing tubes: The tube is fed onto a rotary indexing table, which directs it, fills it, then seals it with either heat seal and trim or folds. Widely applicable to many industries and applications.
Plastic tube filling and sealing machines load and align plastic tubes before filling, sealing, and labeling them. These machines can fill and seal plastic tubes at speeds ranging from 30 to 80 tubes per minute and in capacities up to 300 ml.
Plastic Tube Filling and Sealing Machine Level of Automation
With the PLC control system, the machine automatically inserts and positions the tube while also heating the inner tube with hot air, helping to achieve precise positioning. The filling volume may be adjusted and shown on the touch screen. The machine has mechanism construction, stable operation, quick speed, high efficiency, low noise, simple structure, easy operation and maintenance.
The machine automatically inserts the empty tubes. The tubes are then put in place, filled, and sealed.
The Design Basis
The plastic tube filling machine fills semi-solid materials into plastic tubes and uses a heat sealer or crimper to close the tube’s bottom. The tubes are put into the tube feeder by hand, move through a single chute, and then have their bottoms turned up. Tubes then move to the dosing station with the help of a wheel that spins around. Moving containers or vats will be used to deliver the semi-solid product made in the semi-solid production to the filling machine. They will be linked to the filling machine, which will be able to fill the containers.
A vacuum or sanitary pumps deliver semi-solid products to the filling machine nozzle based on the filling machine pack skid design. Tubes are filled with products of different volumes. Then, it moved to the seal station, where the bottom of the tube is sealed with a heat sealer or a laminate crimper. In the next step, the transportation system moves the sealed tube.
Benefits of Plastic Tube Filling and Sealing Machine
- Operators can easily access the stepless speed regulation, air pressure indication, parameter devices, manufacturing number statistics, fault view, and other system components using the high-grade LCD programming controller and button combined operation screen.
- Manufacturing includes filling the inert temperature body, which is optional, sealing and labeling tubes, and transporting the completed products after filling.
- Reduce the color difference between a tube and a color scale using high-precision benchmarking.
- Using a digital display for multiple product manufacturing allows you to adjust the external settings quickly and accurately.
- The plastic tube filling and sealing machine have a “no tube, no filling” system when tubes are not in place. It includes lights, electricity, gas integration, automatic alarm display, and low pressure.
- A protective door that can automatically shut down when it is opened.