Makwell, a China-based company, is a mayonnaise machine manufacturer, producing mayonnaise filling machines and other mayonnaise processing equipment. Our mayonnaise mixers are excellent for creams, ointments, lotions, and emulsions with different consistencies. These machines apply in the food, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, as well as chemical industries.
We have the equipment to handle thick liquid food products such as mayonnaise. Mayonnaise filling machines, mayonnaise packing machines, and various forms of equipment, such as customizable cappers, labelers, and conveyors, are available to meet the needs of mayonnaise packaging applications.
As part of our services, we will help you determine the right equipment for your mayo production line, as well as installation and maintenance. Check out our various machines for making mayonnaise to see which will work best for you!
What is mayonnaise?
Mayonnaise is a thick, cold sauce or dressing often used on sandwiches, salads, French fries, hamburgers, etc. It is also the base of many other sauces, like tartar sauce, fry sauce, remoulade, salsa golf, and rouille.
Mayonnaise is an emulsion of oil, egg yolk, and an acid, like vinegar or lemon juice. There are many different kinds of mayonnaise, and many of them add other flavors. It can be almost white or pale yellow and feel like a light cream or a thick gel.
What is a mayonnaise filling machine?
Mayonnaise filling machines are made to fill pasty food products like mayonnaise, tomato paste, sauce, honey, jam, gel, peanut butter, oil, etc., into containers. This machine is run by a PLC program system and uses a piston pump for filling. By changing the position of the pump, one filling machine can quickly and accurately fill bottles.
What are the advantages of mayonnaise filling machines?
- This mayonnaise filling machine can fill many kinds of sauces, thick pastes, liquids with a high viscosity, pulp with granules, and fruit jams. It’s excellent dosing equipment for bottling ketchup, chili sauce, concentrated soup, salad, pepper sauce, peanut butter, chocolate paste, etc.
- This filling machine has a fully automatic system, PLC control, a 7-inch touch screen, and well-known electric and pneumatic parts from Siemens, Schneider, Airtac, and Omron.
- Our machines are high-quality 304/316 stainless steel and aluminum alloy. Anti-corrosion machines use PVC or PP to fit the needs of corrosive products.
- With the touch screen, it’s easy to change the amount of filling. Quick and fast joints to put the machines together, making it easy to take them apart, fix them, and clean them.
- This mayonnaise filling machine features a highly automated liquid level control mechanism for feeding.
- The filling nozzles are designed with an anti-drip mechanism, preventing the products from leaking on the bottles when filling.
- Nozzle capacities may be adjusted to meet specific needs. Nozzle configurations with 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, or more nozzles are available.
- Depending on the product, a mixing hopper and hot filling with a temperature-controlled system are also available.
- Dosing with pistons is very accurate.
What is the complete system of mayonnaise filling machines?
Our mayonnaise filling machines are made to fit different products, filling volumes, and filling capacities. You may add a bottle unscrambler machine, a filling machine, a capping machine, a labeling machine, an ink-coding machine, and/or a mayonnaise packing machine.
After the process of filling containers with liquid is done, the capping device puts on custom caps of different sizes and shapes. The labeling device applies containers branded labels with images and text. A system of conveyors can move products through the packaging system quickly and efficiently, from filling to sealing. The speed and configuration of the conveyors can be adjusted and controlled. With all this equipment set up in your facility, you can speed up and improve the accuracy of your mayonnaise packaging process.
What is the mayonnaise filling process?
- The bottles place on the conveyor belt.
- When the bottle reaches the correct position, the servo motor piston fills.
- Corking and separating bottle caps.
- Pressure Cap.
- Screwing on bottle caps.
- Put labels on both sides of the bottle automatically.
- Final check of seal appearance.
Mayonnaise is put in the material cylinder, and the piston pushes it into the measuring cylinder. The Mayonnaise is then sent to the filling pipe by moving the piston. As the bottle moves the conveyor belt into the filling machine, the filling head moves down to start filling. Once the bottle is full, the conveyor belt will send it to the capping station. (The filling process doesn’t leak, the number of filling heads can be changed to fit your needs, and the filling head’s diameter is based on the diameter of the mouth of your barrel.)
The control panel is an essential part of the filling machine. It has a touch screen, a switch to turn it on and off, and an emergency button. When pressing the right button, the filling machine will run the right program.
This automatic mayonnaise filling machine has an alert screen that will be provided to warn packagers when there is a general problem with the filling equipment or the packing process. In addition to alerting, the screen may help identify the problem if it is not immediately clear.
When the bottles are on the conveyor belt, they transport to the filling machine for the filling process. It discharges through the conveyor belt after filling. The whole procedure using the conveyor saves time. The conveyor belt can handle a variety of bottle sizes. The width of the two pipes is adjustable to match your container, allowing a smooth and safe transfer from the conveyor belt. Sensors on the conveyor’s side detect if the bottle is empty and send signals to the screw cap refill station.
Why choose the Makwell mayonnaise filling machine?
Our automatic mayonnaise filling machine parts are from well-known companies. This filling machine has a low failure rate, works consistently and reliably, and has a long lifespan.
What are the other applications of the mayonnaise filling machine?
This machine is also a filling machine for sauce, hot sauce, tomato ketchup, honey, jam, mushroom sauce, mustard sauce, pepper sauce, chili sauce, peanut butter, salad dressing, pulp-containing beverages, and other liquid products.
How easy is the mayonnaise filling machine to clean?
This machine has quick and easy-to-assemble joints, making them easy to maintain and clean. The PLC has a cleaning system feature. The filling station has a cleaning tank and a sewer, and the frame is a washable 304 stainless steel.
What materials make up the mayonnaise filling machine?
This machine is of high-quality 304/316 stainless steel and alloy aluminum. For anti-corrosion machine, PVC or PP to fit the needs of corrosive products.
How does the Makwell mayonnaise filling machine suit my special mayo requirements?
Depending on your mayonnaise production needs, we can make customized mayonnaise filling machines and other different types of filling lines. We offer a full-filling line services, such as cleaning and filling bottles, packaging, and case palletizing.
What are the mayonnaise filling machine FAQs and their solutions?
- Can I customize the mayonnaise filling machine to suit my unique mayonnaise filling needs? We have filling machines for mayonnaise and other customizable devices to fit your needs. To finish off your packaging system, choose from a wide range of sizes, configurations, and setups. Our team of experts will help you choose the right equipment and design a system that fits your mayo production best.
- Is it possible to start a small mayonnaise business with just two filling nozzles? Yes. The mayonnaise filling machine’s filling nozzles will depend on your target production goal. It can start out with two filling nozzles and grow to have 10 or more filling nozzles when your mayo demands get high.
- Is using automatic mayo filling machines prevent product loss? Yes, definitely! Mayonnaise filling machines filling nozzles has an anti-drip mechanism to prevent the products from leaking on the bottles when filling. This stops product waste and loss. It also features automatic bottle feeding, automatic filling, and automatic bottle.
- How reliable is the filling process? This mayonnaise filling machine uses a servo motor drive and a double screw-rod drive to control the piston rod’s movement to ensure the filling process is reliable and consistent.
- What is the mayonnaise filling machine price? The price of the mayonnaise filling machine will depend on its capacity. Additionally, the price will vary according to the additional parts, especially the customizable ones.
- Where can I purchase mayonnaise filling machines? If you are looking for a mayonnaise filling machine manufacturer, please visit our website and send us a message! We’d love to help you make your plans come true! Contact us immediately if you need help designing and installing a full filling machine system for mayonnaise and other equipment. We can also do other things to keep your production line running smoothly. We ship internationally!