Ointment Filling Machine
|Type:||Automatic Ointment Filling Machine|
|Material:||Stainless Steel 304 & 316L|
|Suitable bottle size:||Height ≤100mm (Customizable)|
- The ointment filling machine fills pasty and thick materials into plastic and composite metal tubes, then heats, seal, and print the lot number.
- Operate the machine using the high-quality touch screen and PLC.
- Auto tube feeding and a compact design. Closed-circuit driving.
- Use a completely automated system for tube cleaning, feeding, marking identification, filling, folding, sealing, code printing, and final product output.
- Using pneumatics, tube cleaning and feeding are done properly and reliably.
- Photoelectric inductance is used for auto picketing.
- Easy to adjust and disassemble.
- The advanced temperature regulation and cooling system make sure that the seal is secure and that the operation is simple.
- With a simple and quick adjustment, this machine can fill different types of soft tubes.
- GMP-compliant 316L stainless steel is used for the parts that contact the materials.
- A safety device that makes sure the machine doesn’t work when the door is open.
- The filling is done with tubes fed with overload protection.
The ointment filling machine can fill tubes made of metal, plastic, aluminum, and laminate. In addition to filling and sealing tubes, this type of machine can handle products that are viscous and semi-viscous, such as;
- shaving creams, and so on.
Applicable as cream filling machine, shaving cream filling machine, etc. Get the best performance by using a PLC-based and touchscreen control panel.
What are the advantages of operating an ointment filling machine?
The ointment filling machine is a very high-tech machine, and it has a round rotary plate at each filling station where tubes are placed. At first, the filling operation is done at the first station, after which it is then transported to the next stations. The folding procedure on the tube is performed by the successive stations of the ointment filling machine, and after two folds, the tube is sent ahead to the next station, where the coding is completed. The tube is then expelled from the machine, resulting in finished-filled tubes.
Consistent and Reliable
Tubes filled by hand give varying amounts of filling from one tube to another. On the other hand, the automatic filling machine is very consistent and reliable when it comes to filling.
Enhanced Efficiency in Production
Filling tubes with ointment, creams, and lotions in tubes is easier with an ointment filling machine. With its great speed and precision, it improves manufacturing efficiency.
Low Labor Cost
Using an ointment filling machine lowers the cost of manufacturing by reducing the number of human work required, making it a more cost-effective option
Low Production Waste
This type of filling machine has great precision and efficiency, which helps to reduce product waste by filling tubes more efficiently.