Perfect For Medicine Filling
Our pharmaceutical solutions are multifunctional with full traceability and material and surface finish certification. We offer systems that include filling and packaging machines for liquids, capsule, powders, and specialty inhaler assembly equipment.
◎ Custom pack material auger.
◎ Clean room machine productions and applications; Full GMP-compliant.
◎ ROPP caps, child-resistant caps, and ampule/vial crimps.
◎ All medicine-contact parts are GMP-compliant 304 stainless steel.
We can fill the following products...
Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Machine Advantages
Handle small intricate batch quantities. Future-proof enables product switches.
Customization, automation, and modularity answer changing demands.
Multilingual operating panel, self-diagnose feature, alarm system, and error display.
High-precision & automation boosts industrial productivity. Toxicity containment.
• Lab Balances
Lab balances are essential in every pharmacy. These devices serve a number of important functions, including prescription preparation, capsule counting, and measuring.
• Blenders and Emulsifiers
Pharmaceutical manufacturing involves mixing. Operations include dissolving solids and powders, producing emulsions, mixing raw components, grinding APIs, etc.
• Automatic Packaging Machines
Filling and packaging machines are necessary for pharmaceutical packaging, whether liquid or powder. An automated approach is more than essential, given the daily volume of prescriptions, and precision requirements.
Customized Pharma Machinery
Customized Makwell machines may perform a wide variety of operations, including but not limited to: mixing, sorting, feeding, counting, filling, plugging, stoppering, crimping, capping, induction sealing, labeling, and accumulation. Because of a design that stresses utility and adaptability while preserving a compact footprint, we can fill microtubes, cryovials, glass vials, and plastic containers. Our more modern, integrated systems that generate positive pressure airflow around your machine may incorporate HEPA filtration systems as an option.
At Makwell, we don’t simply develop and produce equipment; we create marvels that have revolutionized the pharmaceutical industry and are driving businesses into the future. Whether you want a single semi-automatic machine, an intermediate automatic machine line, or a fully-automated, integrated pharmaceutical packaging system, we have the skills and industry knowledge to meet your needs.
Healthcare Machine Manufacturing
Pharmaceutical processing and packaging standards are significant matter that demands attention. With this, our main focus is ensuring that every medicine is handled and packed hygienically while safeguarding it from external influences like moisture and contamination. Our pharmaceutical machines were created with the following requirements in mind:
- Suitable for production requirements
- Compatibility, automation, security, sanitation, added features
- Target sterilization, mixing, filling, counting, packing, etc. methods
- Customer-friendly machine dimensions and weight
Makwell Pharmaceutical Equipment Roles & Characteristics
The three primary phases in pharmaceutical manufacture are raw material processing, medium processing, and pharmaceutical packaging. Packing is a critical part of manufacturing after processing.
The key to automating and mechanizing production is pharmaceutical processing and packaging equipment. With this, we present you with an overview of how our equipment contributes to the industrial manufacture of pharmaceuticals.
1. The pharmaceutical industry’s solutions are designed to maximize production efficiency.
2. Automation in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry has several benefits. Less human labor, improved working conditions, less waste, fewer resources used, and lower product prices. Mechanical packing may reduce product waste, which is beneficial to the environment and helps save valuable resources.
3. Improve pharmaceutical packaging, product sanitation, and market competitiveness. Automatic manufacturing ensures no human hands come into contact with the medicines, reducing the chance of contamination. Because it is fast, products are only exposed to the air for a short time, which benefits the product’s hygiene and safety.
4. Increased storage duration boosts product availability. Vacuum, ventilation, aseptic packaging machinery, and other technologies allow for greater pharmaceutical distribution and shelf life.
5. Using our machines for pharmaceuticals may save manufacturing space and infrastructural costs. Automatic machines concentrate on the supply of pharmaceuticals and packaging materials. The processing is generally compact, which minimizes your environmental impact and saves infrastructure costs.
In addition to sharing many features with other automated equipment, pharmaceutical machinery also has unique characteristics.
1. Our pharmaceutical machines are intricately designed, move quickly, and are precise in their operations. The stability and surface quality of the machines expect to satisfy performance standards.
2. Medical machines are made of chemically treated materials to make them non-toxic or fast disinfect able, especially when handling potentially toxic substances. Also, follow the hygienic criteria for the pharmaceuticals. Fulfill GMP pharmaceutical safety rules in accordance with food and beverage sector standards.
3. Because the packing actuator has a low required operating force, the packaging machine’s motor power may be relatively low.
4. Our machines use a stepless speed-changing technology to modify speed and production capacity. Because the operating condition, materials, packing, and other variables impact machine quality, most machines use a continuously variable transmission to simplify the adjustment and satisfy quality and productivity requirements.
5. Our pharmaceutical machines are specialized equipment. Standardization, adaptability, and versatility in machine design help investment in production, maintenance, and equipment.
6. PLC and single-chip microcomputers may intelligently control our pharmaceutical equipment.
Today's Pharmaceutical Processing And Packaging Equipment
• Agitator– combine substances, enhance chemical processes, and efficiently deliver heat or cold.
• Blower– For solvent recovery and evaporation.
• Boiler– Heat water to make steam.
• Capsule machine– Fill, polish, and sort capsules.
• Capsule and tablet printer: Print medication names and doses on pills.
• Centrifuge– Separate liquids of differing densities or solids.
• Chiller– Rapid cooling.
• Coater: sugar-coating tablets or pills.
• Cooling tower– Condenses steam or cools liquids.
• Dryer and Granulator– Dry liquids into powders or granules.
• Heat Exchanger– Heat transferer.
• High-Pressure Homogenizer– Particle size reduction and cell lysis equipment.
• Inspection Machine– Allow visual examination while revolving rollers transport the product.
• Metal Detector– Tramp metal (nuts, screws, broken equipment) detection.
• Mixer– Mixing and particle reduction.
• Oven– Heating or drying.
• Pulverizer/Cone Mill– Granule particle reduction equipment
• Tablet Press– Produce tablets.
• Tablet Deduster– Tablet press dust removal. Polish tablets
• Sifters– Powder or granule sifting.
• Spray Coating Machine: Sprays coating liquid upon powder.
• Tank– Hold or contain liquids and chemicals.
Blister pack pills, capsules, soft gels, injectable solutions, syringes, and other medical products. Deblistering machines remove pills, tablets, and soft gels from blister packs.
Pharmaceutical Filling Machine
Fill bottles/containers with liquids, pills, capsules, or soft gels.
Cap pharmaceutical bottles.
Fill small pharmaceutical boxes with blister packs, fold and insert leaflets, shut, code, and seal.
Counts capsules, pills, and soft gels.
Aluminum foil seals bottle mouth.
Label boxes, bottles, containers, tubes, etc.
Filling and sealing ointment, cream, and gel tubes.
Pharmaceutical Processing and Packaging Line
Pharmaceutical businesses use this mixer to produce paste and cream products. Used for stable emulsions, creams, gels, balms, ointments, etc., with fine particles for pharmaceutical industries. Pretreatment jacketed oil and water tanks, vacuum emulsifying mixer, vacuum pump, hydraulic system, tilting discharge system, electric control system, etc.
Heat and agitate the water-phase and oil-phase materials. They will be vacuum-pumped into the emulsifying tank after mixing. The top half of the central paddle and the PTFE scraper sweep the wall to agitate and push the material down to the emulsifier at the bottom section of the central axle. High-speed emulsifying will cut, shear, and shatter the material into 200nm–2um particles. The vacuum tank will quickly remove bubbles.
The pharmaceutical industry is the most likely to use sanitary filling equipment- given that it manufactures products for human use. Sanitary fittings are used in pharmaceutical filling machines to avoid product contamination as it moves through the machine, along the product route, and into the bottle. Sanitary plumbing and fittings are smooth to minimize product accumulation, leaks, and contamination. Because stainless steel does not rust or corrode, it often applies in sanitary filling machines.
Pharmaceutical filling machines often use customized tubing to achieve the highest quality output. Peristaltic pump fillers, a liquid filler, enable quick tube changes, allowing various ingredients or products to run at different times of day without needing long downtime. Overflow, gravity, and piston filling may still be used with medicinal products, at least in certain situations.
Although the filling machine will be designed specifically for medicines, it will share several features with other packaging equipment. Most pharmaceutical assembly lines include container-cleaning machines- removing particles from the bottle before filling. Uses air, water, or another liquid to eliminate any debris. Bottle rinsers and washers remove dust, debris, and other particles within the bottle to avoid product contamination. Certain lines will use a bottle vacuum and air rinse to provide a clean and sanitary container.
Pharmaceutical capping machines typically include spindle, snap, and chuck capping machines. Moreover, capping equipment for such lines often contains extra functions. Many of these products will have tamper-evident seals and caps to prevent children from accessing them. Packaging devices such as induction sealers and neck banders may provide a secure, tamper-evident seal on bottles and containers.
Pharmaceutical items may be labeled in numerous ways after filling and sealing. It also inspires creativity by wrapping, labeling, or three-paneling products. Moreover, pressure-sensitive labeling machines work well with glass or plastic containers. Pharmaceutical labels matter as coding equipment prints lot numbers, pharmaceutical information, doses, precautions, ingredients, manufacturing and expiration dates, and other information directly on labels. Like other equipment, pharmaceutical labeling machines have different automation levels and designs.
Makwell Pharmaceutical Industry Machines
As a pharmaceutical machine manufacturer, it is our goal to produce pharmaceutical machines that are dependable, hygienic, adaptable, and efficient. All our pharmaceutical solutions are built with advanced new technology to fulfill the pharmaceutical industry’s processing and packaging needs.
Taking a well-coordinated and consistent approach to production allows us to maximize productivity. You won’t have to worry about corrosion, clogs, foaming, or residue keeping your line from operating smoothly and achieving cleanliness standards with our pharmaceutical machines. The processing, filling, and bottling equipment are made to resist the chemicals and substances used in the manufacturing process. The assembly line is laid to accommodate chemicals.
Get in touch with us now to hear more about the custom-fit pharmaceutical solutions we provide. Please let us know how we can assist you in selecting the most suitable machines for your catalog.
The viscosity, acidity, foaming ability, and other characteristics of medicinal goods vary greatly. Because we consider such factors when building pharmaceutical machinery systems, you can be confident that the processing and bottling equipment you install in your business will operate properly with the chemicals you will be dealing with.
Our pharmaceutical machines are developed to meet a variety of manufacturing requirements, including corrosion resistance. Low-maintenance equipment resistant to corrosion may be fabricated from HDPE (high-density polyethylene), UHMW (ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene), or PVC. Whether you’re establishing a packaging line from the bottom up or need a single piece of equipment to supplement your current setup, we provide everything you could possibly need.
If you choose high-quality equipment throughout production, your pharmaceutical products won’t suffer any quality loss. Using Makwell machinery, we can keep your line running smoothly and efficiently by eliminating issues like corrosion, clogs, foaming, and residue. You may be confident that the manufacturing chemicals cannot damage your processing and packing machines.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you want more information about the pharmaceutical machine solutions we provide to accommodate a wide range of pharmaceutical products. You can count on us to help you track the best machinery for your production line.
Equipment purchases for the pharmaceutical industry can be challenging. It is simple to get confused since there are many different equipment categories and brands to choose from. Making significant investments requires selecting the right machinery for your operation.
Forget the hassle, and remember these six guidelines instead, so you can be sure to get only the best pharmaceutical machines.
The speed of your machine determines your production capacity, the number of capsules it can produce each hour, and the number of hours you work each day. Rather than operating your equipment at maximum capacity, prioritize management. If your process goes wrong and your equipment runs too fast, your operators will be unable to keep up.
Technology has made a big difference in the pharmaceutical industry. Choose equipment with high-tech digital features to make it as productive and easy to use as possible. Digital components in pharmaceutical equipment, such as touch displays and all-access management, may increase output and make manufacturing easier.
Ease of assembly
Although cleaning is an important part of your manufacturing process, it should only consume a manageable amount of key production line time. Using equipment with easy-disconnect and assembly features will make your operations much easier. Production might restart sooner and with less downtime due to cleaning.
It is necessary to choose pharmaceutical equipment that is suitable for your operation. You may select between lab-scale and industrial-scale pharmaceutical equipment. Knowing what sort of machine you need in advance can help you find the best pharmaceutical gear.
Always consider how your product could affect a customer’s buying choice. For instance, an in-line dryer will not be enough for drying your product if you’re not making oil-based soft gelatin capsules. Seek professional advice from your trusted machine provider. Discuss the steps on how your product can successfully reach your customers.
Get in touch with us if you need help figuring out which machine will serve your manufacturing process best.
Ease of use
An automated pharmaceutical system should be simple to use. The equipment’s efficiency and efficacy depend on you or the operator having obtained proper operating training. If the equipment is too difficult to operate, there may be serious problems with the manufacturing process.
If you are looking for a pharmaceutical equipment manufacturer, look no further; we are a competent and reliable manufacturer with the expertise to provide you with the best possible machinery.