What is the use of an emulsifier mixer?: In the personal care, cosmetics, pharmaceutical, and other sectors, the vacuum emulsifying mixer combines product components with different viscosities. In these industries, several mixing processes are utilized to cleanse and disseminate items such as creams, lotions, ointments, preparations, product suspensions, and more.
The vacuum emulsifier mixer has several pieces inside. This setup comprises an electric control system, pre-treatment boiler, vacuum pump, hydraulic pump, vacuum emulsifying, mixing boiler, dumping mechanism, and an operating platform.
🔵 Vacuum emulsifying mixers are made of what material?
The outside, non-contact portion is constructed from stainless steel. Product contact components are typically fabricated from AISI or SS316L. The silicone that is safe to eat is utilized for the seals.
🔵 What is the purpose of a vacuum emulsifying mixer?
When it comes to mixing and emulsifying, this is an essential machinery. It produces ointments, creams, cosmetics, and emulsions such as edible syrups.
The emulsification process may benefit from this equipment as it can transport ingredients between the water and oil tank. The built-in vacuum cleaners can help remove dust from the device as well. This helps get the machinery clean.
🔵 How do emulsifying mixers operate?
❶ The initial step is to heat the two separate containers holding the water and oil.
❷ The water and oil are then drawn into the emulsifying pot using the emulsifying pump. This vessel sits right below the two containers holding water and oil raw materials.
❸ A scraper built inside the machine makes it easier to remove any debris that has been lodged in the mixer. When instructed to do so, the machine uses a central mixer to combine the ingredients thoroughly. The materials continually establish a new interface as a result.
❹ The product materials are sliced, crushed, combined, and blended throughout this procedure. A rotating vane achieves this effect. High cutting wheel speeds and a stationary cutting cover until the materials reach a thickness of 200 nm to 2 um.
❺ As centrifugal force impacts and tears fabric and has other extensive consequences, it causes hydraulic shear on the scale of hundreds of thousands. As a result of this emulsification process, exceptionally high-quality, stable, and produce fine-textured products.
❻ Due to the vacuum nature of the emulsifying pot, any air released while the mixing process will quickly fill the pot. Once the emulsified materials have settled to the bottom of the pot, they are discarded.
🔵 How do emulsifying mixers affect product materials?
This machine has the capability of transforming two materials into fine and smooth final products. Original immiscible mixtures of two distinct substances are emulsified into a single substance.
🔵 What factors affect emulsifying mixers’ efficiency?
The effectiveness of this equipment is dependent on several factors. We’ll give you instances:
- In order for components to combine well, their particles should be around the same size. The effects of particle size variation are unfavorable.
- The effectiveness of this device is also depend the shape of the components’ particle sizes. Materials having a rounder form tend to combine nicely with others. Material particles with an irregular form are difficult to emulsify.
- A material’s density, dispersion, wetness, and viscosity are just a few of the physical features that might affect how well an emulsifying mixer works.
- Separation from other substances is common when particles have electrostatic charges that attract one other. This prevents the emulsification from working properly.
- Another consideration is the inherent properties of the ingredients. Rough products have the unique ability to emulsify perfectly due to their interpore nature.
- The choice of an emulsifying mixer is the last yet crucial component. If you want a decent return on your investment, you need to choose an efficient, affordable, and reliable machine.
🔵 What vacuum emulsifying mixer’s batch sizes are accessible?
These machines may process different batch sizes. Different types are able to manage varying batch sizes.
An industry may employ a 20L, 30L, or 50L pilot plant for a small-scale test. A machine with a 3,000-liter capacity may be helpful for a manufacturing firm that produces big volumes of products.
There are 20-liter, 30-liter, 50-liter, 100-liter, 200-liter, 500-liter, 1000-liter, 2000-liter, and 3,000-liter batches available. As a result, the range of commercially available batch sizes is from twenty liters up to three thousand liters.
🔵 How do vacuum emulsifying mixers and homogenizers compare?
It’s the same thing in both cases. Rapid, even mixing of materials in a vacuum at high shear speeds may occur in single or numerous stages.
The materials goes into the tight space between the stator and the rotor with the help of powerful kinetic forces. Many tens of thousands of shears are in this process. Manufacturing facilities of various sizes utilize the machinery to create thick emulsions and dispersions.