How do you package your products to sell them? The hand-made way? High costs come with hiring workers, poor quality control over packaging, and inefficient ways of making products. Outside processing is also an option. It can save money by reducing the need for new equipment and workers, but there is no way to make sure the packaging is safe, and trade secrets could be revealed. So, what options do you have left?
As an experienced tube filling machine manufacturer, we can give a great deal for both automatic filling and sealing machines. Our tube filling and sealing machine will help you fulfill and seal your production requirements.
What is Tube filling and Sealing Machine?
This tube filling and sealing machine is used to put gels, creams, toothpaste, or other liquids into polyethylene and laminated tubes. Seal them with hot air, stamp the date and/or batch number, and cut off any extra plastic on the end of the tube that forms while the tube is being sealed.
- Toothpaste Filling and Sealing Machine
What Are the Key Features of the Tube Filling and Sealing Machine?
- This tube filling and sealing machine is made of high-quality AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Single-sided or dual-sided coding with a font set supplied.
- Filling accuracy error of ±1 % volume.
- The use of heated air to seal packages.
- Filling and sealing capacity of up to 25 to 35 tubes per minute.
- Applicable with all plastic and laminated tube materials.
What type of tube suits tube filling and sealing machine?
- Plastic Tubes
- Laminated Tubes
- Similar tube materials used in many different industries
In which industries can tube filling and sealing machines be used?
These are just some of many different types of industries that will benefit from this tube filling and sealing machine;
- Skin Care
- Everyday Use Products
- Pet Products
- Chemical, etc.
How to choose a tube filling and sealing machine?
Here are some questions to assist us in determining which machine is most suited to your requirements so that we can guide you in making the appropriate purchase:
- What kind of product are you looking to fill?
- What is the volume of your tube for filling?
- How many different sizes does the tube have?
- Are you looking for something fully automated or semi-automated?
With this basic information, we can help you find the best solution!