8-Head Automatic Toilet Cleaner Filling Machine
|Type:||8 heads Automatic Toilet Cleaner Filling Machine|
|Filling heads：||8 heads|
|Filling Speed:||16-35 bottles/hour based on 1L|
|Program control：||PLC+ touch screen|
Toilet Cleaner Filling Machine
A toilet cleaner filling machine is used in filling highly corrosive liquid and cosmetic products that cannot come into contact with metals. As the needs and demands of industries change, we have made automatic filling machines for toilet cleaners of high quality. All the parts of the machine are made of PVC, which makes them resistant to corrosion.
This includes the conveyor, control box, Schneider PLC control, and Schneider touch screen operation. And changing the size or parameters is easy. All pneumatic parts are imported, durable, and stable . Pneumatic linkage control with photoelectric sensor and auto-protection for bottle shortage. This machine has an easy-to-manage design for packing bottles of many shapes and sizes.
- With a PLC control system and a touch screen, this toilet cleaner filling machine is easy to use and maintain
- Electrical and pneumatic parts from well-known brands are used to make sure the machines work well and last a long time.
- A vacuum sucking back for dripping can be made for foamy products.
- A non-metal material is used for all wetted parts.
- Each filling head can be fine-adjusted individually, as well as whole filling heads.
- Quantitative filling, bottle inlet, outlet counting, and other complicated tasks can be done automatically by this machine.
- This toilet cleaner liquid filling machine is easy to use, has a low-noise design, stable performance, and precise filling.
This automatic toilet cleaner filling line is complete with all the parts you need to start bottling liquid cleaners. Applicable as corrosive filling machine, harpic filling machine, etc. It can bottle 60 bottles a minute and is excellent for filling with corrosive liquids such as:
- Sodium hypochlorite
- Antiseptic germicide
- Toilet cleaner
- Bleach, etc.
Toilet cleaner filling machine fills products that may damage metals, such as strongly corrosion liquids and cosmetics. This non-metal filling machine is specially made for products containing strong acids and alkalis, such as hydrochloric acid and bleach products.
Toilet Cleaner Filling Machine Characteristics
- This bottle filling machine can adjust the filling sizes in a few minutes to fit different-sized containers.
- It has a high filling capacity with a small filling circle.
- It can change its filling circle quickly and has a high production capacity.
- Choose how much you want to fill and how many filling heads you want.
- An easy-to-use color touch panel makes the operation and maintenance of a tableau database much more convenient.
- Each filling head has a bottle-mouth-clamping device that makes sure the material is injected in the right place.
Toilet Cleaner Filling Machine Advantages
- The toilet cleaner filling machine is made of strong and durable PVC material.
- Filling volume may be controlled and adjusted using a touch screen PLC.
- Filling head with anti-foaming technology.
- Filling volume ranges between 100 and 1000 ml.
- This machine produces 16-35 bottles/hour based on 1L.
- This machine is low-cost to operate.
Toilet Cleaner Filling Machine System
Toilet Cleaner Filling Machine has a clean and long-lasting overturned bottle clamp. The neck of the bottle is held in place by this bottle clamp, keeping the bottle mouth threads from being contaminated.
- Use a steel starwheel to clip the bottleneck. If the diameter of a bottle does not change much, the machine height doesn’t have to be changed when changing its shape.
- All the rotating disks are stainless steel, with large planar-toothed bearings that keep the machine running smoothly.
- A high-precision electronic liquid level filling valve lets you do both fast and slow fills.
- Using the CIP cleaning program, the filling valve may be fully cleaned by an automated washing cup.
- Bottle lifting mechanism combined into the filling valve. The simple design makes it easier to clean and could make the machine more stable. This is how clippers work: They clip the bottleneck.
Other Related Products
Explore further MAKWELL-related equipment. Check out the variety of filling and packaging options we provide to various industrial sectors!